Monday 24 June 2013

Monday Meme

Opera House projection at Vivid Sydney 2012

This 20 questions meme comes via Connie "courtesy of Jackie who got it from Fi". (It's from last Monday - is that cheating?)


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Should've gone to bed a bit earlier last night...

2. What shirt are you wearing?

A little black turtleneck from SES. With a cardigan. From SES.

3. Do you label yourself?

Librarian.

4. What does your watch look like?

Forgot my watch today, so it looked an awful lot like my wrist. (I also realised how much I rely on it, even though I usually have my phone with me.)

5. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Internetting. Should have been sleeping.

6. Last furry thing you touched?

Two cats (not mine - I'm housesitting at the moment).

7. Favourite age you have been so far?

34. Hopefully this Thursday I'll start saying 35 is the best :)

8. What is your current desktop picture?

A photo I took at Vivid last year (above). Kicking myself I didn't go this year, although I did see the Doctor Who projection on Customs House from Circular Quay station.

9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be?

Can I not have teleportation? Ok, flying then :)

10. The last song you listened to?

*Checks phone* Song 2, Blur.

11. What time of day were you born?

Don't know, but I think early morning. There's a spoon somewhere I could check.

12. Where did you live in 1987?

Chipping Norton, a suburb in Sydney's south west.

13. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

Try again if I have enough money, hoping I'll get two.

14. Would you move for the person you loved?

I think so.

15. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

My phone, a pair of earphones or headphones, my Fitbit (trying to make sure I do 10,000 steps each day).

16. What’s your favourite town/city?

Berlin - thought it was incredible when I visited in 2004.  Always planned to go back and am finally going this September!

17. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

Sandwich and a coffee for lunch.

18. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

When I was living overseas I sent a bunch of letters to my grandparents - they were the only people I couldn't email or text.

19. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear?

A dress. For me that's pretty fancy.

20. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

No - all good at the moment (touch wood).

Amy Croft

@amyecroft

No comments:

Post a Comment